Course Subject: FIREwave
Course Date: 18th September 2019
Course Duration: 1 Day
FIREwave is a hybrid wireless based family of products which is fully integrated into Hochiki's renowned ESP intelligent hardwired system. This seamless hybrid integration provides the user with maximum flexibility in configuring the system to meet the specific needs of the building into which it is to be deployed.
- Product Presentation
- Practical Session 1 building systems via the Translator
- Practical Sesstion 2 building systems using the software (Translator & Devices)
- Survey Equipment
- Consolidation practical all-encompassing practical with software open on screen
- Expanding systems/Signal propagation
On completion of this course attendees will be issued with a certifcate of attendance.
As this course requires the programming of an FIREwave Translator, using software each attendee will need to bring a laptop with the following minimum specification:
- Processor: Pentium 233MHz
- RAM: 64Mb RAM
- Hard Disk: 50Mb Free Disk Space
- Serial Port/USB - Serial Adaptor
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Above
Please note that this training is only available for Hochiki Customers.
The purchase of a RSM-STK2 Radio Survey Kit is essential for the design of a FIREwave installation and therefore must be purchased before the training date.