Course Subject: Ekho Hybrid Wireless Fire Detection
Course Date: 8th February 2022
Course Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend: Hochiki's direct account holders only
- Product Presentation
- Practical Session 1 building systems via the Translator
- Practical Session 2 building systems using the software (Translator & Devices)
- Survey Equipment
- Consolidation practical all-encompassing practical with software open on screen
- Expanding systems/Signal propagation
On completion of this course attendees will be issued with a certifcate of attendance.
This online course is delivered via Teams from the meeting link below. You will need full access to this platform in order to join the meeting online. Please remember to mute your microphone during the delivery of the training unless instructed otherwise by the course tutor.
Ekho Training Kit
Every delegate will require physical access to one of our Ekho Training Kits to complete the programming section of the course - these are available to purchase direct from Hochiki, please contact your Regional Sales Manager for further details. At the time of confirming your place on this course, one of our team should have confirmed a postal address to send the Training Kit to you. If you have not received the kit 2 days prior to the course date, then please contact us ASAP at [email protected]
Ekho Configurator Software
Every delegate will also need to have this software installed on their laptop to complete the programming section of the course. This will be provided FOC on the day, please ensure you have the ability and access rights to install new software onto your laptop.
Laptop Minimum Requirements:
• Processor: Pentium 233MHz
• RAM: 64Mb RAM
• Hard Disk: 50Mb Free Disk Space
• Serial Port/USB –Serial Adaptor
• Operating System: Windows™ 7 or Above