We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have a passion to contribute to the success of Hochiki. Our core values define and shape our working relationships and how we aspire to behave on a daily basis. For this role, we are looking for you to possess the following:
- Essential: Sales Experience, preferably in similar Industry.
- Desirable: Knowledge in both fire and emergency lighting.
- Essential: 6+ years in a similar role with a proven track record in sales
- Essential: Strong background of delivering technical seminars/meetings to senior industry leaders within South India End User and Consultant sector.
- Desirable: Experience of working within the fire industry, supporting an India customer base
- Essential: Ability to assist clients with designing life safety systems
- Desirable: Commercial experience
- Essential: Computer Literate with knowledge of Windows operating system
- Desirable: Experience of working with SAP
Positive: Proactive, promoting a can-do attitude with a passion for the fire industry and Hochiki Europe products
Accountable: Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
Ethical: Acting in the best interests of Hochiki Europe and our customers
Inclusive: Being a team player who relishes working in a team environment, but can also work independently
Professional: Ability to set high standards and present a professional approach to our customers
Inventive: A continuous improvement attitude towards work and professional development, with a desire for working in a leading-edge environment