Who you’ll report to:
What you’ll be doing:
- Take full accountability for delivery of annual sales targets and KPIs across UK and Export Markets
- Develop and execute strategic plans to exceed sales targets and expand Hochiki Europe business and customer base
- Provide clear leadership, direction and drive for UK Sales, Export Sales, Business Development and Marketing activities.
- Grow the company's sales turnover and profits in line with agreed strategy, policy and plans.
- Prepare and achieve sales turnover, profit, product pricing and marketing budgets/plans, in line with the company's Management Plan and vision.
- Work with the Hochiki Europe Board of Directors to actively propose, develop and negotiate a clear strategy in line with the Hochiki Europe and Hochiki Corporation vision
- Identify market/regional product approval requirements.
- Prepare and present sales results, trends, and forecast reports as required.
- Drive clear understanding within the business for market and technological trends, as well as competitor analysis
- Actively inspire and lead the Sales and Marketing Department to create high performing and effective teams who strive to succeed
- Any other tasks as required
Who you’ll be working with
- Hochiki Europe Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Hochiki Corporation and Hochiki Group subsidiaries
- Internal Departments and team
- Employees at all levels
- Customers within small, medium and large enterprises
- Third Party Auditors
We are looking for an individual who has a real passion to drive and contribute to the success of Hochiki Europe, with strong commercial awareness and the ability to lead and inspire others. In addition to this, you will possess the following:
- Desirable: Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or a related field
- Essential: Proven sales experience at senior management or strategic level
- Previous leadership and people management experience
- Experience in Marketing, advertising or brand management
- Essential: Up to date knowledge of Export Markets
- Essential: Proficiency in Microsoft Software Packages,
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop and inspire a team
- Ability to build positive relationships quickly and maintain these relationships over time
- Strategic thinker and able to motivate others to contribute to a plan
- Active problem solver with the confidence to have honest and constructive conversations
- A creative thinker with an innovative approach to creating solutions and developing new ideas
- A good team player who also can think outside of the box
For further information, or to apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org