Department: Export Sales
Who You’ll Report To: Export Sales Manager
Detail of Role:
Manage and grow a portfolio of key direct accounts in selling Fire systems and solutions.
Supporting and developing distribution accounts achieving personal sales targets for your region and team distribution sales targets.
Develop activity into the direct market maintaining communication within the sales team.
Identify new account opportunities and develop strategies to assist growth with new and existing clients.
Grow and close sales through good communication with existing and new clients.
Manage and interpret customer requirements to understand and meet their needs, including preparation of training on Hochiki products.
Identify and resolve customer concerns, recommending a course of action to prevent future issues.
Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide quality service that adds value to the customer.
Expand market awareness of Hochiki products and services, by communicating features and benefits, and attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
Provide and deliver presentations including webinars, CPD’s.
Monitoring and controlling customers price lists, credit status.
Maintaining a thorough understanding and knowledge of the product range and technical benefits.
Business development into vertical markets.
Develop relationships with customer base into vertical markets.
Maintain knowledge on competitor products and identify and report competitor pricing or strategies.
Report sales activity in line with business requirements, ensuring that quality and accurate data is held on company CRM database.
- Internal Departments, up to Management level (Specifically Sales, Production, Supply Chain, Credit Control and Marketing)
- Other Hochiki sites globally
- External Business, including suppliers, consultants and third parties.
- Customers and system partners
- Essential: Ability to speak English
Desirable: Degree level or equivalent
Knowledge of 1 or more European language from the territory
Qualification in fire system design/installation or similar
- Essential: 5+ years in a similar role
Desirable: Exposure to sales environment, experience of working with the Iberia and Mediterranean European based business and/or customers
- Essential: Understanding of Export Documentation, knowledge of working in a low voltage
Desirable: Experience of working in the Fire Industry
- Essential: Computer Literate with knowledge of Windows operating system
Desirable: Working knowledge of SAP
- Positive: Proactive, promoting a can-do attitude with a passion for the fire industry and Hochiki Europe products
- Accountable: Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Ethical: Acting in the best interests of Hochiki Europe and our customers
- Inclusive: Being a team player who relishes working in a team environment, but can also work independently
- Professional: Ability to set high standards and present a professional approach to our customers
- Inventive: A continuous improvement attitude towards work and professional development, with a desire for working in a leading-edge environment