What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and grow key distribution accounts, achieving personal sales targets for your region and team distribution sales targets.
- Develop activity into the distribution market maintaining communication within the sales team.
- Identify new account opportunities and develop strategies to assist growth with new and existing clients.
- Grow and close sales through good communication with existing and new clients.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements to understand and meet their needs, including preparation of training on Hochiki products
- Identify and resolve customer concerns, recommending a course of action to prevent future issues
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide quality service that adds value to the customer.
- Expand market awareness of Hochiki products and services, by communicating features and benefits, and attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Provide presentations including webinars, CPD’s.
- Monitoring and controlling customers price lists, credit status.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding and knowledge of the product range and technical benefits.
- Business development into vertical markets.
- Develop relationships with customer base into vertical markets.
- Maintain knowledge on competitor products and identify and report competitor pricing or strategies.
- Report sales activity in line with business requirements, ensuring that quality and accurate data is held on company CRM database
Who you’ll be working with:
- Internal Departments, up to Director level
- Other Hochiki sites globally
- External Business, including suppliers, consultants and third parties
- Customers and system partners
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have a passion to contribute to the success of Hochiki. Our core values define and shape our working relationships and how we aspire to behave on a daily basis. For this role, we are looking for you to possess the following:
- Desirable: FIA Training Certificates, Degree level or equivalent experience
- Essential: 5+ years in a similar role, working within a B2B environment
- Desirable: Experience of working within the fire industry, supporting a UK customer base
- Essential: Knowledge of the Fire Alarm industry, some knowledge of technical products and services.
- Essential: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages, Experience with a CRM system
- Desirable: Experience of working with SAP
- Positive: Proactive, promoting a can-do attitude with a passion for the fire industry and Hochiki Europe products
- Accountable: Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Ethical: Acting in the best interests of Hochiki Europe and our customers
- Inclusive: Being a team player who relishes working in a team environment, but can also work independently
- Professional: Ability to set high standards and present a professional approach to our customers
- Inventive: A continuous improvement attitude towards work and professional development, with a desire for working in a leading-edge environment
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com