We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have a passion to contribute to the success of Hochiki. Our core values define and shape our working relationships and how we aspire to behave on a daily basis. For this role, we are looking for you to possess the following:
- Desirable: Desirable: FIA Training Certificates, Degree level or equivalent experience
- Essential: 5+ years in a similar role, working within a B2B environment
- Desirable: Experience of working within the fire industry, supporting a UK customer base
- Essential: Strong presentation skills.
- Essential: Knowledge of the Fire Alarm industry, some knowledge of technical products and services.
- Essential: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages, Experience with a CRM system
- Desirable: Experience of working with SAP
- Positive: Proactive, promoting a can-do attitude with a passion for the fire industry and Hochiki Europe products
- Accountable: Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills.
- Ethical: Acting in the best interests of Hochiki Europe and our customers
- Inclusive: Being a team player who relishes working in a team environment, but can also work independently
- Professional: Ability to set high standards and present a professional approach to our customers
- Inventive: A continuous improvement attitude towards work and professional development, with a desire for working in a leading-edge environment
To apply for any of our roles, or simply to make an enquiry about career options, please send your enquiry to our HR Department.