We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have a passion to contribute to the success of Hochiki. Our internal culture led by our core values are embedded across the business and help to define and shape our working relationships and how we aspire to behave on a daily basis. In addition to this, you will possess the following:
Desirable: Mechanical or Electrical Engineering experience or equivalent but not essential as full training will be given.
Essential: Good verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytic approach to problem solving.
- A critical thinker and active listener.
- Good time management and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn about new processes.
- Working as part of a team.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- High level of professionalism and strong ethical conduct
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be accountable for own workload
- A continuous approvement attitude towards work and professional development,
- A team player who relishes working in a diverse and inclusive workplace