We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have a passion to contribute to the success of Hochiki. In addition to this, you will possess the following:
- Essential: Proven sales experience at management level and strong leadership experience.
- Desirable: Knowledge of low voltage systems
- Desirable: Knowledge in both fire and emergency lighting.
- Essential: 5+ years in a similar role with a proven track record in sales.
- Essential: Strong background in sales management within the Italian market.
- Desirable: A good understanding of the key vertical markets within the construction and/or security sector and a strong understanding of the Consultant/End-user markets.
Knowledge and Technical skills:
- Essential: a good command of English, spoken and written
- Essential: Commercial experience.
- Desirable: Hands-on experience within the fire industry.
- Essential: Computer Literate with knowledge of Windows operating system.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of SAP.
- Positive: Proactive, promoting a can-do attitude with a passion for the fire industry and Hochiki products
- Accountable: Taking responsibility for the output of self and team, showing an understanding of wider business priorities
- Ethical: Acting in the best interests of Hochiki Italia and our customers
- Professional: Ability to set high standards and present a professional approach to our customers
- Inventive: A continuous improvement attitude towards work and professional development, with a desire for working in a leading-edge environment
- Inclusive: Being a team player who relishes working in a team environment, involving and consulting with others
To apply for this role or for further information, please email [email protected].