We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have a passion to contribute to the success of the Business. In addition to this, you will possess the following:
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) of grades A-C (including Math’s and English)
- Degree in an electronics related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in hardware design, development and sustaining engineering role
- Hands on experience in analogue and digital design at system, product and circuit level.
- ALTIUM schematic design including best practices and techniques for high-speed interfaces (NAND, NOR memory) designs.
- Popular microcontrollers/Embedded systems: Microchip, STM32, 8/16/32 bit, ARM Core
- Knowledge of various/popular electronic components (such as passive components, relays, connectors and active components transistors, op-amps)
- Popular technologies SPI, I2C, Ethernet, I2S, DAC, ADC, USB, UART, RS232, RS485 communications.
- EMC and Signal Integrity best practices and techniques
- Awareness of CPLD or FPGA designs using VHDL
- Knowledge of electronic test equipment
- Schematic and Multi-layer PCB design and development
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com