Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking accountability for the running of Hochiki Business in the Middle East and Indian regions
- Strategic planning for the future direction of these strategic business areas, including developing objectives and measurable KPIs
- Providing local leadership and development to employees based in India and the Middle east
- Growing the existing customer base and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing customers.
- Setting and overseeing the budget for the region, ensuring that this is on track and reporting against the P&L
- Providing regular forecasting information to the UK head office to ensure that customers are satisfied, and order demands are met
- Creating and implementing high level plans for increasing sales turnover, profitability and market share.
- Internal Departments, up to Senior Management Team (SMT) level
- Sales and Project Design team.
- External customers.
- Consultants and specification markets.
- End Users.
We are looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have a passion to contribute to the success of Hochiki. In addition to this, you will possess the following:
- Essential: Proven experience at management level and strong leadership experience.
- Desirable: Knowledge of low voltage systems
- Essential: 5+ years in a similar role with a proven track record in leadership.
- Essential: Strong background in sales management within the middle eastern market.
- Desirable: A good understanding of the key vertical markets within the construction and/or security sector and a strong understanding of the Consultant/End-user markets.
Knowledge and Technical skills:
- Essential: Sales/ commercial experience.
- Desirable: Hands-on experience within the fire industry.
- Essential: Computer Literate with knowledge of Windows operating system.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of SAP.
- Positive: Proactive, promoting a can-do attitude with a passion for the fire industry and Hochiki products
- Accountable: Taking responsibility for the output of self and team, showing an understanding of wider business priorities
- Ethical: Acting in the best interests of Hochiki, our customers and our employees
- Professional: Ability to set high standards and present a professional approach to our customers
- Inventive: A continuous improvement attitude towards work and professional development, with a desire for working in a leading-edge environment
- Inclusive: Being a team player who relishes developing a high performing team, involving and consulting with others
For further information or to apply for this role, please email [email protected].