Who you’ll report to
The Compliance Manager & Approval Certification Engineer
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and reporting all aspects our Engineering Change Request system.
- Liaising with our suppliers regarding drawing updates issues and matters.
- To modify drawings & 3D models during the Engineering Change Note (ECN) process.
- To support the Approval & Certification Engineer on all drawings and document register and updates.
- To manage the New Product Introduction (NPI) process of our products from our R&D department into production.
- Liaison with Engineering Design during product development phase.
- Develop the production process for new products, including qualifying the supply chain and packaging methods.
- Work with Design Engineering to improve the manufacturability of current products.
- Establishing, producing and maintaining accurate compliance key performance indicators (KPI’s) for Change requests, non-conformances and customer complaints.
- Monitoring quality issues and trends.
- Ensuring that Hochiki’s products comply with relevant national and international standards
- Complete various and accurate compliance and investigations report.
- Maintain our management systems document control process and issue new documents or improvements as required.
- Work with all departments to continually improve component and product quality.
- Manage or assist customer complaints and complaint reporting.
- Coordinating with all the other departments that have a role to play in quality, environmental and Health & Safety matters.
Who you’ll be working with
- Internal Departments, up to Director level
- External Businesses, including suppliers, consultants and third parties
- National and International Standards Agencies